APS Accountancy. Services to Sole Trader companies.

As a sole trader, you should be focused on growing your business rather than worrying about managing your accounts. We make sure that’s possible.

Our sole trader accountancy services take away the time and hassle of completing your year-end tax return. We will provide you with bookkeeping advice so that managing your income and expenditure records is as straightforward as possible, or, if you prefer, we will keep your books for you.

Our personal approach means we will work closely with you to ensure you are claiming the right tax breaks, and we can also help identify where you are spending too much and where cost efficiencies could be achieved.

Being a sole trader is one the easiest ways of operating and our expert advice will keep your tax bill as low as possible and make sure you are always HMRC compliant.

Why us?

Because we care.

  • Expert support – you’ll benefit from the expert knowledge and insight our team have gleaned from working with a wide range of sole traders including contractors, freelancers and small businesses.
  • Great service – you’ll get your own personal accountant who will understand your business inside out, helping keep your tax bill as low as possible.
  • Competitive rates – • our fixed fee packages mean you only pay for what you need, with no unexpected costs.

APS Accountancy. Services we provide:

Self-assessment tax returns

We will calculate you tax liabilities, complete the necessary forms and submit them to HMRC.

Sole trader accounts

We will produce records of your income and expenditure and use this information to complete your self-assessment tax return.

Partnership tax returns

We will submit partnership tax returns showing each partner’s share of the profits and losses. This information will then be used for completing your self-assessment tax returns.

Property rental accounts

We will produce income and expenditure reports on any property you are renting out and then use this information to fill in the relevant part of the self-assessment tax return.

Other services include:

  • - Foreign income
  • - Capital gains
  • - Insurance

Please contact us to discuss these.